As the Baby Crows

So--to recap--Joe is living his fantasy and Dani has just entered her nightmare, haha!

 

  I will say one thing for them--they both love to sleep. XD  I guess they'd better enjoy it now.  Dani gets up every few hours to puke, but then goes back to sleep, despite having an energy bar that is nearly full.  Joe's sleepiness must be catching.

 




  Adding to the house...

 


  Dani always wakes up in the mood...for love.

  D: Come here hot stuff!!
  J: Hey, whoa...I'm supposed to be working on my garden...
 

 

D:  Uhm, mmm  Work on me first...

 J: ...but we're already expecting a baby--there's no point...

 

D:  Joe, you are clueless, so let me put it into plain words.  Bedroom now, or no garden.

J: Oh. *heads for bedroom*

 D: Woohoo!  Now that's more like it.  Party Time!!!

 

Seriously--she cheered a lot.  A lot.

 D: I'm not getting any younger you know, gotta have my fun now while I can...

  XD

  Joe finally escapes his wife to collect some fruit and veggies for starting his own garden.  It's his dream, all he thinks about, wishes about...

 

Baby Crow confirmation.

 

  
   Friendly Paparazzi guy shows up again.  Still...nothing exciting going on, but I guess hope springs eternal??

 




   Joe notices that there is a wishing well near by just as I notice that he didn't pay the bills but stuck them in his inventory.  122 bucks worth--and they have 27 bucks.  This is not good.  They both have 3 days off because of their impromptu wedding...I hate the repo-man.

  Surely stealing a few coins isn't cheating too much...right???

 


 Lucky Coin!!!

 

 Joe has to run home and tell Dani all about how he got Lucky.  Dani is in a foul mood however, she broke the toilet and she is starving.  Joe figures it is wise to feed the hangry beast first...

 

  Mr. Paparazzi keeps hoping something exciting is going to happen---

 

    He plays video games the whole time, complains he is tired, and eventually wanders off, never the wiser on just how close he was to a big story....

 Dani, must have been jealous about Joe's Lucky streak...

 

   Good grief, I have never had a sim so obsessed! O.o  To even auto-send a woohooty text??  Several times mind, she was rejected each time though.

   The "thinking" spot---

 


    I guess it's out of the weather??

  Joe can't wait until the baby crow arrives so he can play with him.  In the meantime, he'll make sure the toys are appropriately fun...

 

 Dani likes reading questionable books.  The current one is, "The Epic of the Tattered Trousers".  How did they get tattered?  No, I don't want to know...

 

   A mysterious weather event shows up on the eve before the baby crow--is it a portend??

 




 
  The next morning starts innocently enough---

  D: I'm staaaaaarrrrrrvvvvinggggggg....

 


  Joe has the fridge already pre-stocked for his wife.  After she eats--she goes into cleaning mode. O.o  She never cleans...

 


  She tries another woohooty text--denied. XD  This is how well she knows him.

 




  She has guts?!

  Doesn't stop her from sending him friendly texts.

 


Egads Dani, leave the man alone...

  D: *wails*  But I'm lonely!

  Go wake up Joe then...aaack!!  Joe, what are you doing??!!

 

  That is not the proper way to deliver a baby...even a sim baby. XD

  Dani, true to form, moves things along in the direction she likes.

  D: I can't help it, I'm needy.

 

 
  A few woohoos later, and she starts to feel a twinge...

  D: Twinge?? *screeches* This freaking HURTS!!

 

    And congratulations, she has given birth to a baby...monitor????  O.o

 


  And then blip!  Dani disappears.  Oh no you don't Dani--you can't escape that easily!!!

  *Dani reappears*

  D: Well, that was a fun little trip to the outer sim limit.

 

  So here's our first look at baby crow, who turns out to be a little girl.  Welcome Savannah!  She was given the hopeless romantic trait by the game, and I picked Insane as her second trait as per rules.  She likes country music, firecracker tofu (which sounds disgusting) and the color of sea foam.  She's also a Virgo.

  S: *cries*

  Hey--you parents--go take care of your kid!!

  D: I'm going to bed, let Joe do it.

  Oh fine, Joe--take care of the baby.

  J:  Why do I have to do it??

  Cause your the only one I can control....

 

S: *crows*


  Let's see, points.  No one has passed out or peed their pants yet, but I do have an unauthorized object on the lot..I suppose that is worth some negative points??  But they had a baby--so that is worth 5 pts.

  So here I go:

  Unauthorized Object: -20
  Have Baby: +5

  That gives me a -15 score.  Woot!  lol


Comments

Popular Posts